[Business Development & Project Implementation Officer]
Send your curriculum Viate at firstname.lastname@example.org
| Job Title:
||Officer, Business Development & Project Implementation
||Construction / Engineering / Architects
| Job Type:
| Job Level:
| Preferred Experience:
||Any years to Any years
| No. of Vacancies:
| Job Description:
- Identify perspective business opportunity (consulting Opportunity) for the organization
- Identify, correspond / communicate and tie up with potential international / domestic partner firms for various consulting projects in the assigned sectors
- Identify and tie up the best resource person(s) for the projects
- Build good rapport with resource consultants and national and international perspective partner firms
- Submit proposals
- Coordinate with consultants and clients on project related matters.
- Develop project schedules and work-plans in coordination with team leader
- Work closely with consultants to ensure deliverables meet the targets and standards.
- Work closely with team leader of the project to develop administrative and operational systems and recruiting required project personnel.
- Manage contracts with clients, partners, and consultants.
- Ensure financial management of project in coordination with finance and accounts department.
- Make field visits to project sites as and when required.
- Maintain regular visits to client (that include government agencies and international donor organizations) and build professional rapport with client.
- Work with international partners to ensure proper project implementation
| Job Specification:
- Interpersonal and correspondence skills
- Proactive and Self Motivated
- Learning Attitude and Proposal Writing skills
- Project Management Skills such as : Time Management, Cost Control, Multitasking, Client Relationship, Progress Monitoring etc
- Good English verbal and written communication is a must
| Preferred Educational Qualification:
| Educational Description:
©2013, All Rights Reserved Total Management Services