- “Responsibility” beyond owners/shareholders towards stakeholders at large.
- “Role” of supporting the national techno-socioeconomic development objectives through emphasis on innovation, productivity, justice and world community.
- “Duty” of contributing to the global objective of “greening” or preserving environmental integrity by helping control pollution and prevention of the “climate change/environmental crisis” arising from uncontrolled human greed, consumerism and acquisitiveness.
- “Integrity” in business practice with careful avoidance of stupid involvements and, in particular, illicit activities.
- “Advocacy” of the rule of law beyond the letter of law.
- Serve” or satisfy clients and their development finance partner(s) requirements with quality delivery —on time, first time and every time.
- “Treat” all people in the organization with dignity and a good work environment, support their competence development and recognize the value of their unique contribution.
- “Encourage” executive management to accept, honor and respect its fiduciary duty to owners/shareholders/investors and to apply professional knowledge and diligence in order to secure sustained competitive return on their investments.
- “Base” relationship with partners/collaborators/suppliers and professional associates or resource consultants on a shared recognition of the productive power of combined or team effort and of fair distribution or sharing the returns, rewards and risks.
- “Recognize and respect” government’s, businesses’ and civil society’s obligation to one another and accordingly “support” pro-actively and within practical limits local communities’ legitimate aspirations and efforts at developing, enhancing and preserving their politically non-partisan, socio-cultural and environmental quality of life.
©2013, All Rights Reserved Total Management Services