Detail Engineering Survey Design & Report Preparation of: i)Jiri Sikri Hawa Kirne Road, Dolkha, Ramechhap ii)DukuchapVDC Debichaur Ghusele Malta Baguwa to Makawanpur (Kantilok path), Lalitpur
Funding Agency: Government of Nepal
Client: Government of Nepal, Department of Road, PMEU
Date: June 2015 – February 2016
The Department of Road, Bridge Branch intends to utilize services of engineering consulting firms well experienced in the fields of survey and design of 71.81 KM of Road namely Jiri Sikri Hawa Kirne Road in Dolkha, Ramechhap of 40.48 KM and DukuchapVDC Debichaur Ghusele Malta Baguwa to Makawanpur (Kantilok path), Lalitpur of 31.33 KM. The objective of the consulting services are:
- To perform alignment detailed survey and design.
- To perform socio-economic and traffic study.
- To suggest option of upgrading and design accordingly.
- To prepare detailed report of the stated road(s) based on sound techno-economical
- To develop project implementation plan.
Overall Services provided:
The scope of services will include, but not limited to, carrying out the following activities:
- The scope of services will include, but not limited to, carrying out the following activities:
- Desk study
- To determine the type and volume of future traffic for the proposed roads and carry our traffic counts and surveys.
- Feasibility study of road section.
- Detailed Engineering study including topography survey, engineering study, geological and geotechnical survey and hydrological and metrological studies.
- Design of roads.