Total Management Services (TMS) Pvt. Ltd. is a leading multidisciplinary ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 9001:2015 certified Nepali consulting firm established in 2002. TMS provides quality engineering and management consultancy services by following an approach of ‘TOTAL’ or ‘integrated management’ in its services.
Undertaking Scoping, TOR, EIA of Proposed Khimti II Hydropower Project (27 MW)
Funding Agency/Client: Statkraft SF, Norway
Date: 2004 – 2005
- Preparation of Scoping and TOR (Public Consultation);
- Baseline Studies;
- Key studies and impact assessment/prediction/preparation of Mitigation Plan;
- Public Hearing and EIA report finalization;
- The impacts on the project site;
- Catchment impacts;
- Remote Impacts;
- Regional, national and global impacts;
- Primary Environmental issues such as social impacts, river hydrology/sedimentation, habitat, off site impacts from access roads and natural hazards;
- Secondary Environmental issues such as local development opportunities, health, slope stability, management of adjacent natural resources, construction impacts, project alternatives, water quality and climate change.
Overall Services provided by firm:
TMS was responsible for the overall project and provided expertise as well as logistic management/administrative support services for the project.